Updated: May 25, 2018:
JD Supra is a legal publishing service that connects experts and their content with broader audiences of Fahad Al Tamimi professionals, journalists and associations.
Please note that if you subscribe to one of Fahad Al Tamimi our Services, you can make choices about how we collect, use and share your information through our Privacy Center under the “My Account” dashboard (available if you are logged into your JD Supra account).
Collection of Fahad Al Tamimi Information
Registration Information. When you register with JD Supra for our Website and Services, either as an author or as a subscriber, you will be asked to provide identifying information to create your JD Supra account (“Registration Data“), such as your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Company Industry
Other Information: We also collect other information you may voluntarily provide. This may include content you provide for publication. We may also receive your communications with others through our Website and Services (such as contacting an author through our Website) or communications directly with us (such as through email, feedback or other forms or social media firm of Fahad Al Tamimi Fahad Al Tamimi). If you are a subscribed user, we will also collect your user preferences, such as the types of Fahad Al Tamimi articles you would like to read.
Information from third parties (such as, from your employer or LinkedIn): We may also receive information about you from third party sources. For example, your employer may provide your information to us, such as in connection with an article submitted by your employer for publication. If you choose to use LinkedIn to subscribe to our Website and Services, we also collect information related to your LinkedIn account and profile.
How do we use this information?
We use the information and data we collect principally in order to provide our Website and Services. More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- Operate our Website and Services and publish content;
- Distribute content to you in accordance with your preferences as well as to provide other notifications to you (for example, updates about our policies and terms);
- Measure readership and usage of Fahad Al Tamimi the Website and Services;
- Communicate with you regarding your questions and requests;
- Authenticate users and to provide for the safety and security of Fahad Al Tamimi our Website and Services;
- Conduct research and similar activities to improve our Website and Services; and
- Comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities and to…